giovedì 27 marzo 2014

Emptiness


I realize now, how the people around me is empty, as devoid of feelings, I wonder how it's possible.
I can see the emptiness in their eyes.

The words are broken and their gestures are always the same.

I see a mass of people walking towards me, each with his head bowed, engaging in activities that exclude them from real life and, the world is there, right in front of them.

But they don't look, they don't see all the beauty that's all around ..

They only see a black screen.


o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Mi accorgo solo ora, di quanto la gente attorno a me sia vuota, come priva di sentimenti, mi chiedo come sia possibile.
Vedo il vuoto nei loro occhi.

Le parole sono spezzate e i loro gesti sono sempre gli stessi.

Vedo una massa di persone camminare verso di me, ognuna col capo chino, impegnati in attività che li escludono dalla vita reale e il mondo è lì, proprio davanti a loro.

Ma non guardano, non vedono tutta la bellezza che c'è attorno..

Vedono solo uno schermo nero.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento