giovedì 13 marzo 2014

Don't know what is happening to me in this period, my doctor said that I'm probably too stressed out and that is the cause of the panic attacks of these days.

Suddenly I feel my heart beat so fast for about one minute, my breath start to fades out, everything around me starts to spin, my legs are weak and I no longer have the feeling of touching the ground.

I don't want to think of this as a disease to be cured, so take some pill or go to some kind of doctors that make you brainwashed, ok I trust my doctor and I've read that these symptoms could be associated with the attacks, but since they are occurring within a specific period of my life I believe that everything is only in my mind and I've got to face this thing by myself, maybe continuing with meditation, yoga, and breathing control.
Maybe stopping to think continuously, as Eckhart Tolle say in his books, give breath to the mind...

I'm sure of what I want to do, I'm not sure to succeed...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento