sabato 5 aprile 2014

April the five

I don't have to tell you how to live your life, because it's only your, but many times I tried to make you understand what I need, what kind of guy I need by my side, if you're not that kind of guy then I don't care, don't say that I have a heart of ice because you know how much I'd be bad, but I can't be with someone that is not made for me.

I need physically and mentally, someone who is beside me , that can "see" me , that knows that I exist, that in the morning gives me a -"good morning" and in the evening asking me -"how was your day?".

That listen while I talk and that makes me questions about what I'm saying, that it is interested in what I do and say, or at least pretend to be, you know, you can't be really interested in everything at 100%, but at least to the things that matters.

If I cry and I'm bad, I mean, it's obvious that something is not right.

The only thing I see is you standing at work and then at home , quietly live your life, because you are tired to hear, and speak no more, you haven't any reasons for being interested.

I'm the most insecure person in the world, I need to talk and talk and clarify and repeat things that I already know and that I've heard thousands times.

I need to review a movie when we have seen, to speak about us occasionally, to talk about you and me, about the world and the universe, about life and about the strange way in which the clouds are moving above our heads.

Life is made of what else? If on thousands of interconnecting wires between people communicating each other, and if there is no communication that happens ?

But this , I understand, it's just my problem, because I understand that you act in this way just with me, in fact, when it's 4 pm, I can't wait to see a little message from you, that wouldn't cost more than half a second of your life, and by the other side, I find in your cell phone thousands of daily conversations with people, which of course, doesn't include me .

But as you say, why we should repeat things that should be discounted ?
I should already know. Obviously.

Nothing is taken for granted in this world , one thing I've learned in my life and it's this, that nothing should be taken for granted, especially when it comes to feelings.


o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o



Non sono io che devo dirti come vivere la vita, perché è solo tua, ma più volte ho cercato di farti capire di che cosa ho bisogno io, di che tipo di ragazzo ho bisogno al mio fianco, se tu non sei quel tipo di ragazzo allora non mi interessa,non dire che ho il cuore di ghiaccio perché sai quanto ci starei male, ma non posso stare con una persona che non è fatta per me.

Ho il bisogno fisico e mentale di qualcuno che mi stia accanto, che mi "veda", che sa che esisto, che la mattina mi da il buongiorno e la sera mi chiede com'è andata la giornata.

Che mi ascolta mentre parlo e che mi fa domande su ciò che sto dicendo, che sia interessata a quello che faccio e che dico, o che almeno faccia finta di esserlo, non si può essere davvero interessati a tutto al 100 percento, ma almeno alle cose che sono importanti.

Se io piango e sto male, credo sia palese che c'è qualcosa che non va.
L'unica cosa che vedo sei tu che te ne stai li a lavoro poi a casa, in silenzio a vivere la tua vita, perchè ti sei stancato di ascoltare, e non parli più e non chiedi più non ragioni più con me.

Io sono la persona pi§ insicura del mondo, ho bisogno di discutere di parlare di chiarire e di sentirmi ripetere cose che so già e che ho sentito migliaia di volte.

Ho bisogno di commentare un film quando l abbiamo visto, di parlare dinoi ogni tanto, d parlare di me e di te del mondo e dell'universo, della vita e dello strano modo in cui si spostano le nuvole sopra le nostre teste.

La vita di cosa è fatta se no?Se non di migliaia di fili interconnessi fra persone comunicanti, e se non c'è la comunicazione che succede?

Ma questo, ho capito, è solo un mio problema, perchè solo con me ti comporti così, infatti, quando io alle 4 del pomeriggio non aspetto altro che un miserissimo messaggio da parte tua, che non costerebbe altro che mezzo secondo della tua vita, trovo nel tuo cellulare migliaia di conversazioni giornaliere con persone, che ovviamente, non sono io.

Ma come dici tu, perhè ripetere cose che dovrebbero essere scontate?
Intanto, io le dovrei già sapere.

Niente è scontato a questo mondo, una cosa ho imparato nella mia vita ed è questa, che niente si deve dare per scontato, soprattutto quando si parla di sentimenti.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento