domenica 13 settembre 2015

Please tell me that you are reading this, I know it's been two days that I don't write to you anymore.
I don't know what to say and what to think, now I'm scared of talking to you.
I know that you are afraid of tell your innermost thoughts at me, and it was like this, since the other day..
And now you are telling me everything you think, everything in just one day and I think you could tell me your feelings before, when I was talking to you about mine for you... And not now, just because you are afraid of loose me..
I can't understand nothing, I'm so confused, even more than before, σ 'αγαπώ.. And you know it, I think that we are meant to be together too, but you are confusing me so much right now.. I'm thinking of you every day and every night, it seems to me that nothing else matter but you, even if I'm out with my friends I'm not there, I can't be there, because I'm with you with my mind.

Please take that plane and come to me, because I have to understand, I need to.

For the first time we met I was feeling like I would marry you at that precise moment and I tried to make you understand.. Ok maybe it was with the wrong words.. And I scared you away.. But it just my feelings and I need to know if you don't feel the same because in that case we have to say goodbye..

I want you to know.. That I have again, those exact same feelings that I told you up above here.

Please take that plane or I will take it

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento