giovedì 3 settembre 2015

Oh, look what you have done to me
I can't think of anything else
I can't stay away from you

I will love you
Until the stars will shine

I watched the sunlight dance across your face

There is the truth in your eyes

I don't want to miss a thing

When I'm lying wrapped in your arms
The whole world just fades away

I can't breath now, cause you'r my air

I want to bathe with you in the sea, I want to be with you on the golden sand looking at the stars as the last time, I want to fall asleep in your arms as if there were no tomorrow

Please take me away from here..

I'm lost in a dream
I want to wake up every morning with you

I wanna make you smile when you are sad

The only sound that I can hear now is your breath
And your heart that beats so fast.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento