venerdì 5 ottobre 2012

Blow


When finally
I'll finish my tears
When I'll realize that were all lies
When I'll understand that when there's an exit, not on back
When I'll be able to walk with my legs again
I'm in a hole
I'm awake? I don't know
I see a glimmer of light and someone
Blows
And the flame goes out
Maybe this time I'm out
I can sleep without swim in a wet pillow
But he blows and I fall. I can't.
I get up and you push me down.
There's she
You say that it hasn't happened yet but I know it
You're already thinking about another girl
I just want it to be over quickly
I would just get rid of this ego and be myself

I see your shadow disappear



Quando finalmente
Avrò finito le lacrime
Quando avrò capito che erano tutte bugie
Quando capirò che c'è un uscita, non sul retro
Quando riuscirò a camminare con le mie gambe di nuovo
Sono in un tunnel
Sono sveglia?Non lo so
Vedo uno spiraglio di luce e qualcuno
Soffia
La fiamma si spegne
Forse questa volta sono fuori
Posso dormire senza nuotare in un cuscino umido
Ma lui soffia e crollo. Non ce la faccio
Mi rialzo e tu mi spingi giù
Poi c'è lei , dici che non è ancora successo ma io so
Che stai già pensando ad un'altra
Voglio solo che tutto finisca in fretta
Vorrei solo liberarmi da questo ego ed essere me stessa


Vedrò la tua ombra scomparire

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento