sabato 6 ottobre 2012

I'm sick of always hearing
All the sad songs on the radio

I hate our favorite restaurant, favorite movie, our favorite show
We would stay up all through the night
We would laugh and get high
And never answer the phone

I can't forgive
In what went wrong
Cause you said this was right
You fucked up my life

I'm sick of always hearing
Happy love songs on the radio
This place is fucking cursed in its plague
And I can never escape

Sono stanca di sentire sempre
Tutte le canzoni tristi alla radio

Odio il nostro ristorante preferito, il nostro film preferito, il nostro show preferito
Dovremmo restare alzati tutta la notte
Dovremmo ridere e tirarci sù
E non rispondere mai al telefono

Non posso dimenticare
Cosa è andato storto
Perché tu hai detto che andava bene
Mi hai rovinato la vita

Sono stanca di sentire felici canzoni d'amore alla radio
Questo posto è maledetto nella sua peste
E io non posso mai scappare

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento