mercoledì 5 settembre 2012

This is not el o vi

Maybe you do not deserve my tears.
Maybe I should learn to be strong
in front of you.
Maybe I don't have to let me go when
you're here.
Maybe I shouldn't cry
anymore,
but these are my feelings,
this is my pain that I can not hold and so, slowly, silently flow out in front of you,
you are the one who I thought was always close to me and ready
to be next to me.
How can you be so bad to the girl
you love?

You say that I cry so much and for all the times
if you had to stay close to me,
you couldn't live any more, but
this is not what boyfriends do?

Don't speak anymore,
Don't talk about feelings

Someone sing:

I wanna be free from this ball and chain and
Be free from this life of pain and

I wanna be free from you

Now I'm full of guilt and shame
I can not point a finger cause theres no one to blame
So I say I'll never do it again
But When the sun goes down, you are my only friend
I'm thinking I am starting to see
I have become everything I never wanted to be
I'm really getting sick of myself
Cause when i look into the mirror, I see somebody else

Sick and tired of being sick and tired


Everything goes to hell anyway

Laissez-faire mi amour, ce la vie

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento