domenica 21 febbraio 2016

I can see you

Crossing your eyes with mine
My heart beats wildly
It blurs the view
The thinking is clouded
There is only you
We are alone in this room full of people
But we are alone
You and me
In our world
Around us
Nothingness
I feel the flow of your thoughts that intertwine with mine
We are one
And we disappear into space invisible to the world
We exist only when our eyes meets
And then I lose you
I'm dying inside
I can't find you
I close my eyes and I look for you in our world
You're not there
And at night I don't sleep
I think about you I imagine you and I look for you
I dream that you're thinking about me

I see you
I see you..

Incrocio il tuo sguardo
Il mio cuore batte all'impazzata
Mi si annebbia la vista
Il pensiero è offuscato
Ci sei solo tu
Siamo soli in questa stanza piena di persone
Ma siamo soli
Io e te
Nel nostro mondo
Attorno
Il nulla
Sento il flusso dei tuoi pensieri che s'intrecciano coi miei
Siamo una cosa sola
E svaniamo nel vuoto invisibili al mondo
Esistiamo solo quando il nostro sguardo s'incontra
E poi ti perdo
Mi sento morire dentro
Non ti trovo
Chiudo gli occhi e ti cerco nel nostro mondo
Non ci sei
E la notte non dormo
Ti penso ti immagino e ti cerco ancora
E sogno che mi stai pensando

Io ti vedo
Ti vedo..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento