martedì 9 luglio 2013

Music

I just can't believe, I heard for thousand time a song, a beautiful song, in the background of the spot of Nikon Coolpix and every time I heard it, I thought that was amazing, but being sitting on the couch, I did not pay much attention.
About 5 minutes ago, while I was doing my everyday workout :p with my tv on, I heard that song, again and I finally decided to find out who sing it.

The songwriter is amazing, as soon as I heard the song, I felt in love with this guy..



I'm really exited, I finally found this amazing sound, I love the melody, love the background, the video, the way of which the instrument are played.

He is Ben Cooper, he is lead singer of 5 bands!
An amazing song called "We're on our way" was used in "The perks of being a wallflower", one of my favorite film I ever seen.




Iron orchestra- Black snow is so cute, only instrumental, is pure magic..





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento